What's New in 2015?
Brunswick Village achieves exceptional results in Workers Compensation Survey
2013 Survey Comments:
"People that came from somewhere else tell me there is nothing better than here. The care is wonderful - everything is excellent."
"I am so grateful for Brunswick Village - I don't ever worry about mom's care, so I have great peace of mind."
"Brunswick Village feels like home. It is a wonderful facility - we are very pleased with the care and love my mother receives"
See What Our Residents Have to Say - 2014 (PDF)
A Word from Our Administrator, Robbie - Fall 2013 (mp3)
Kudos to Brunswick Village from a client (PDF)
Memorial service for Edna Campredon, 108 - Aug 3, 2011
Today is still 'Edna Day' - Aug 2, 2011
Grass Valley woman turns 108 - TheUnion.com
Masters of longevity: Local centenarians share secrets of long, healthy lives - March 28, 2008
"Touch of Class" (PDF) - GVNC Chamber BAH Mixer
Aug. 6th (Thu), 5-7pm
A Unique Community & Setting...
Brunswick Village is a senior living community in Grass Valley offering Independent and Assisted Living options-as well as a dedicated "neighborhood" for persons with Alzheimer's. Our community is nestled in the foothills of the Sierras where beautiful mountains surround you. There is simply no finer location for senior living. From the moment you walk through the front door of Brunswick Village you'll feel at home. You will experience an attitude of caring that is evident from the home-like interiors to the neighborly residents, and the friendly, helpful staff. This warmth, hospitality, and commitment to service are the principles upon which Brunswick Village was founded.
Brunswick Village Represents
- Staff that are committed to enhancing the quality of life of each of our residents.
- Activities professionals offer a comprehensive, Therapeutic Activities Program.
- Transportation is arranged to local churches, shopping, and doctor's appointments, and other community events.
- Experienced chefs prepare meals of exceptional quality, taste, and presentation.
- Nevada County's only faith-based non-profit Assisted Living facility.
- A beautiful building with enclosed landscaped courtyards.
- Leadership that represents years of resident care operations and experience dedicated to providing an exceptional quality of life for our residents and staff.
- Non-profit ownership and special financing to provide financial stability and to make Brunswick Village affordable to more residents.
Brunswick Village is a faith-based community existing to provide quality, affordable housing to seniors while seeking to lovingly minister to the spiritual and physical needs of those seniors.
Proud Member of Elder Care Providers' Coalition.