A Unique Assisted Living Community in Beautiful Grass Valley
Brunswick Village is a non-profit Assisted Living community located in the foothills of the Sierras between Grass Valley and Nevada City. We offer Independent and Assisted Living , Respite, and Memory Care for persons with Alzheimer’s. Our Brunswick Basis location offers shopping, pharmacies, restaurants and other retail services and easy access to the historic beauty and charm of Gold Country. There is simply no finer location for senior living.
From the moment you walk through the front door of Brunswick Village you’ll feel at home. You will experience an attitude of caring that is evident from the home-like interiors to the neighborly residents, and the friendly, helpful staff. This warmth, hospitality, and commitment to service are the principles upon which Brunswick Village was founded.
Brunswick Village is a faith-based community existing to provide quality, affordable housing to seniors while seeking to lovingly minister to the spiritual and physical needs of those seniors.
CAREGIVERS, MARK YOUR CALENDARS -
- The Elder Care Providers’ Coalition is sponsoring a one day conference for caregivers on May 30 at the Holiday In Express in Grass Valley. They will have two dynamic speakers and lots of information for caregivers. Call Kristie at Brunswick Village for more information: 530-274-1992
- “Yes I Can” is sponsoring a Caregiver Empowerment Series on Wednesdays, April; 15-May 27. Contact Annie Mikal for more information: 530-264-5046
What Our Residents Say
“People that came from somewhere else tell me there is nothing better than here. The care is wonderful – everything is excellent.”
“I am so grateful for Brunswick Village – I don’t ever worry about mom’s care, so I have great peace of mind.”
“Brunswick Village feels like home. It is a wonderful facility – we are very pleased with the care and love my mother receives”
Brunswick Village Represents
- Staff that are committed to enhancing the quality of life of each of our residents.
- Activities professionals offer a comprehensive, Therapeutic Activities Program.
- Transportation is arranged to local churches, shopping, and doctor’s appointments, and other community events.
- Experienced chefs prepare meals of exceptional quality, taste, and presentation.
- Nevada County’s only faith-based non-profit Assisted Living facility.
- A beautiful building with enclosed landscaped courtyards.
- Leadership that represents years of resident care operations and experience dedicated to providing an exceptional quality of life for our residents and staff.
- Non-profit ownership and special financing to provide financial stability and to make Brunswick Village affordable to more residents.
Proud Member of Elder Care Providers’ Coalition.